I found Ella. Can't justify putting out that cash right now, or maybe ever, and ball-jointed dolls are a rabbit hole I'm not willing to go down, but that feels like her.
ETA: I have also discovered the joys of apricot brandy, or specifically, a hot spiced toddy with lemon, made from apricot brandy. I only made about a third of a cup to try the recipe. Now I'm adding this to our list of Christmas traditions and resisting the urge to fix up the whole bottle.
ETA: I have also discovered the joys of apricot brandy, or specifically, a hot spiced toddy with lemon, made from apricot brandy. I only made about a third of a cup to try the recipe. Now I'm adding this to our list of Christmas traditions and resisting the urge to fix up the whole bottle.
no subject
Date: 2017-06-29 05:12 am (UTC)From:The doll is beautiful, but pricey.
no subject
Date: 2017-06-30 04:17 am (UTC)From:I think I might just keep that face in mind for a photo reference. Beautiful, but at that price it's beyond good sense. The pups need a bigger doghouse.